Thursday, July 10, 2014

Red White and Blue!

This has been a month full of Red White and Blue!
 
My husband is really into soccer.  He played soccer his entire youth and is hoping Michael will follow in his footsteps (I am hoping Juliana wants to dance and cheer!).
 
Here is Michael's first soccer pic.  OF COURSE picture day was the day after he took a little spill in front of our house... of course, lol.


The World Cup comes around every 4 years.  I'll be the first to admit I never watched it before I met my husband.  We've been together a little over 8 years so I've only seen two in my lifetime.  The first one I was pregnant with the little guy above and the most recent tournament is almost over.  I have really enjoyed it this year.  All the games were really exciting and surprisngly, USA made it out of the first round! 
 
We've been trying to get the kids excited for the games, but a 2 and 3 1/2 year old could really care less at this point.  They mostly look foward to seeing daddy run around the house yelling "Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaallllllllll!"
 

 


We also celebrated 4th of July this month! 
Every year since Michael was born we've been to the Dale City 4th of July Parade.
 
Michael's first parade (Juliana was there too... in my tummy)
 
Juliana's first parade

And this year... love these two
One more of my boy
And fireworks that evening and a friend's house (Michael and I were inside, lol)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment