Monday, July 14, 2014

Family Time

Spending time with family is so important.
Both my family and my husband's family live near by.
I often have dreams of living in another state, but it would be so hard.
I just can't imagine living my entire life in one area.  Isn't that doing this beautiful world an injustice?
However, I see many families around me that are in the military and dont have anyone close by.
I know how fortunate we are.
To give that up right now, with the kids so being young, would be silly.
 
This was an impromptu morning at the pool with Mamaw and Papaw.
 




However, if I ever did move, I would love to live in Florida.
I hate the cold.  I'm over the snow.  I'd love to be near a beach.
Walks on the beach, runs on the beach, picnics on the beach, coffee on the beach...
One day.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment