Thursday, July 17, 2014

MFT

Just for fun... and to look back on in years to come
 
Some of my favorite things
 
Randoms
Spending time with my family (fun, chaotic or otherwise)
Running
Sweating in general
Reality TV
My iPhone
Seeing my kids smile and laugh
That hour between putting the kids to bed and going to bed myself
Face products
Hip Hop
Dancing
Elliot in the Morning
Having drinks with friends
Getting dressed up
Washington Redskins
Football in general (NFL)
All live sporting events that involve a crowd, cold beer and a good game
Concerts
Buying a new outfit
Wearing black
Jeans
Flip Flops
Purses (favs right now are MK and Kate Spade)
Shoes
Black House White Market
The beach - any beach
Nice people (so rare these days)
Ryan Gosling, Robert Downey Jr., Johnny Depp & Zac Efron
 
Food
Dunkin Donuts Coffee
Dunkin Donuts Coffee
Dunkin Donuts Coffee
w/ a Blueberry Muffin
Sprite
Water
Eggs (over medium), bacon and toast
Pizza (plain, pepperoni or sausage)
McDonalds - anything (and I dont care)
Any salad that involves corn and dates
My mom's Thanksgiving dinner
My Grandma's pies
Afghan Kabobs
Fake sushi (california rolls, shrimp tempura)
My meatloaf (ketchup, mustard and brown sugar on top)
My baked salmon (mustard and brown sugar on top)
Pasticio & Loukoumades
 
80s movies!
The Breakfast Club
Sixteen Candles
Pretty in Pink
Footloose
Goonies
Legend
Labyrinth
Money Pit
Top Gun
A Christmas Story
Big
National Lampoons... anything!
Good Morning Vietnam
Uncle Buck
When Harry Met Sally


No comments:

Post a Comment