Thursday, July 10, 2014

NYX

I subscribe to Birchbox and Ipsy.
For $10/month, I receive a cute little box filled with samples and goodies!
I am a product junkie so this is right up my alley!
 
I absolutely love both subscriptions... even if I dont use all the items I receive. 
Most of the time I will give them to my mom or a friend.
 
Last month, in my Ipsy box, I received a new lipgloss.
 
NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee
 
 
 
I love it!  The title is fitting - "butter gloss".  The color is sheer and it feels amazing.
I had to go out and get another color (Vanilla Creme Pie) immediately!
 
At $4.99 a gloss, you can't beat it!
Right now Ulta (online) is offering buy one, get one 50% off!
 
Or you can use your RetailMeNot coupon!
Take $3.50 Off Your Purchase of $10 or More In-Store & Online. Offer Ends 7/26/14.
 
Code - 206124
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment