Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Peter Thomas Roth

I'm not going to lie.  I found out about PTR by watching Rich Kids of Beverly Hills.
I told you I was addicted to reality tv trash.
But I'm also addicted to face products.
 
I have since stopped watching the show and reading Morgan's blog because it was driving me crazy.  I can't say I'll never watch the show again, but her blog is dead to me.
She had a launch party for that crap??  I digress...
 
Peter Thomas Roth
Therapeutic Sulfur Masque
 

At $40 (without coupons), this baby is amazing.
You know it's working as soon as it hits your face.
I apply the mask while blow drying my hair about twice a week.
The directions say "once a week".  I would stick with that unless you're like me and can't stop.  It's the summer and I'm a little oily due to the humidity so a little drying action is ok by me.
 
This mask does what is says it will do:
A skin-clearing masque that banishes blemishes and unclogs pores for a flawless complexion.
My skin feels bright and smooth after every use and I haven't had a "monthly break out" since I started using it! 
 
At once a week, it will last you forever.
 
 
Tons of coupons and freebies at RetailMeNot
 
I also love the PTR Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads
  
I dont know how well they work (YET), but they tingle and leave my face feeling super clean.
I use them every other day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment