Wednesday, July 16, 2014

NieNie Dialogues

NieNie Dialogues
I read her blog every single morning
It's the most inspirational story I have read in a very long time.
Reading her blog makes me feel good.  It gives me hope and shows me that love has no boundaries.
 
She also motivated me to start blogging.  Sometimes she just posts pictures, sometimes her entries are very short and easy to read, sometimes it's deep and meaningful. 
I thought... I can do this too.

This is her "About Me":
My blog began in 2005. I write daily about whatever I am doing, mostly about my five children, my husband Christian (Mr. Nielson), my struggles, my blessings and my strong Mormon faith. In 2008, Christian and I were in a airplane crash. I was burned over 80% of my body. I am living a beautiful life despite pain and challenges.
 
They are a beautiful family.
I encourage you to read her blog and feel the love they feel for each other.
It's beautiful.
 
Photo by Blue Lily
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment