Friday, July 18, 2014

Quality, Not Quantity

I am 36 years old.
I have learned a lot in my lifetime.
One of the biggest lessons has been about friends.
I have been burned... I have been hurt... I have been heart broken.
But it was all for the best.
In the end, I realized that it's all about QUALITY, not quantity.
Since that realization, I have been happier than ever.
I have 2 best friends... a few great friends... and tons of people I like to hang out with.
But 2 best friends.  That's all I need.
Those are the only two people I share everything with.
Life is better that way.
They have my back and I have theirs.
We started as young kids, having fun, going out, being crazy...
Now 2 of us are moms and the other has moved away to follow her life goals.
They are both awesome and I am PROUD to be their friend.
 
This is Laura.
I love her more than life.
She completes me and I would be lost without her.
 
And this is Katie.
She's as loyal as they come and I love her.
She makes me smile and I can't imagine life without her either.
 
Next weekend Laura and I are finally visiting Katie!
She's been gone for a while... this is way overdue!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment