Thursday, August 14, 2014

Quest to be Healthier!

Every single morning I get a medium Dunkin Donuts coffee w/ cream only...
and a Blue Berry Muffin.
 
NO MORE.
 
I have to stop... the sugar, the carbs... omg!
 
So, being that I am running a lot, I am going to try the Quest bars.
I have heard SO MANY good things about them.
The jury is out as tomorrow will be day one/flavor one.
 



Here are the flavors I purchased (with a few Kind bars for snacks):
 
Vanilla Almond Crunch (2)
Cinnamon Roll
Double Chocolate Chunk (got a dirty look for taking the last one... must be good!)
Apple Pie
Mixed Berry Bliss (looked gross, but reveiws have been good)
Cookies & Cream
Coconut Cashew
 
Kind Bars (they used to sell these at Starbucks... so good!)
Cranberry Almond
Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate
Blueberry Vanilla & Cashew
Nut Delight
 
* All of these bars are GLUTEN FREE and you can pronounce all the ingredients!



No comments:

Post a Comment