Monday, August 11, 2014

Obsessed

I am OBSESSED with my kids.
I love on them too much.
I kiss them too much.
I worry about them too much.
I hate not being with them all day.
I watch videos on my iPhone when I am stressed at work.
I think about their little voices.
I picture them sleeping in their beds.
I daydream about their laughter.
 
 


 

I wish everyone was like that.
I wish every child felt the love we give our children.
I wish no child was born into unhappy homes.
I wish no child ever felt pain or sadness.
I wish I could rescue all children that are not safe or being taken care of.
I wish very bad things on people who hurt children.
This is something else I obsess over... which is why I love on my children the way I do.
When I hear about sad stories, I can't help but picture my own kid's faces.
It makes me question our world.  Why does this happen?
I wish there was an answer.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment