Monday, August 18, 2014

Ipsy & Birchbox - August

Ipsy & Birchbox
August 2014
 
I dont use all these products, but I still LOVE receiving these boxes.
I know it's saved me money too.
Eyeliners and mascaras alone cost me more than the boxes do.
I also love the face wash samples.
 
Ipsy
 
 
LOVE the make-up bag... how cute!  It goes perfectly with my Orange MK!
 
Absoulte Lip Balm in Green Apple
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Coastal Scents Forecer Blush
Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Kohl Eye Pencil
 
Birchbox
 

Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris
K6 Skin Clean - Antioxidant Facial Cleanser
Wish Shave Crave Shaving Cream in Grapefruit
Noir Long-Wear Eyeliner
LAQA & Co. Lip Lube
 
Some of the samples are really small in Ipsy, so that's a bit disappointing, but the mascara saved the day.  I will definitely use it and it will save me from buying a new one.
 
Not too impressed with Birchbox this time, but I will gladly try all the products except the perfume.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment