Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Favorite Baby Items!

My "babies" are now 2 and 3, almost 4.
BUT... while I remember, I wanted to post some of our favorite baby items!
I can only think of a few off the top of my head, but they were INVALUABLE to us!
 
Here is #1
Inglesina Fast Table Chair
I can't tell you how many times we've used this.
Through 2 babies, it must be in the 100s (or more).
When they were little, it stayed in our car and went with us EVERYWHERE.
Who wants to put their newborn in a dirty high chair?  Not me!
Who wants their baby far from the table?  Not me!
This is the perfect solution!
It fits on every size table and everyone who sees it was amazed.
Your baby, no matter what age, is sitting right at the table with you.
 
Now that they are a little older, we use it at home.
My daughter (2) is a little young to sit at a bar stool at the island, so this is perfect!
She's secure and right in the action!
I will be sad when they outgrow it for good.
It's right around the corner <sad face>.
 
$59.00 (free shipping) on Amazon
 
#2
Medela Pump in Style
(sorry, guys)
This is a gem though.  I bought one for each child.
We all know the most important thing to give to your child is breast milk.
For one day, one week or a year... so so so important.
This baby helped me produce a LOT and was especially helpful with Juliana (my preemie).
We had 2 freezers and a deep freezer FULL!  lol!
 
The best part?  You can take it anywhere and no one knows what it is!
This is really helpful in the office.
 
$335.00 at Amazon
 
#3
Fisher-PriceNewborn Rock 'n PlaySleeper
 
AMAZING.
Both of my kids got a lot of use out of this!
My son - I used it while I was cooking, taking a shower, etc.  He loved it!
My daughter - same thing, plus while I was working (at home).
I kept my foot on the bottom and would rock her while typing.  She loved it too!
It's comfortable, cute and works like a charm.
It also helps with reflux b/c they are at an angle.
My girlfriend had her newborn sleep in his for a few months.
Worked like a charm!
 

$60 at Amazon
 
#4
Arm's Reach Mini Co-Sleeper
 
I can't say enough about this product.
My sister-in-law gave it to me when I was pregnant with Michael.
I was hesitant at first b/c I always pictured a beautiful bassinet sitting the corner of my room.
Once my angel came home though, I wanted him right next to me.
And then once I realized that babies really DO get up every 2-3 hours to nurse, I REALLY wanted him right next to me, lol.
This was PERFECT and I used it with both.
Imagine the baby having his/her own space, yet being right next to you.
You can hear them breathe, touch their skin and feed them in 2 seconds flat.
Both of my babies slept in the Co-Sleeper for about 6-8 months.
 

One other thing to mention... we have an extremely high bed.
I purchased the extension kit and they worked perfectly!
Make sure to get the same color as your bassinet.
 
$137.99 on Amazon
 
$21 on Amazon
 


Well, those are my 4 favorite baby items.
Hmmmm... maybe we should have another..................... 


No comments:

Post a Comment