Tuesday, August 5, 2014

ORA Microneedle Derma Roller

Say what?
My thoughts exactly.
 
My mom and I are obsessed with skin care.
We always get hooked into the latest and greatest.
Thankfully my mom always thinks of me when she finds a new product.
The latest find is the
ORA Skin-Resurfacing Microneedle Roller System for Wrinkles, Scars, and Stretch Marks
 
As soon as I opened the package I noticed that it resembled the Rodan and Fields tool that many of my friends sell.
I thought, "might as well!"
 
I started off by watching a couple of YouTube videos.
Then I dove right in.
 
I dipped the roller in alcohol to sterilize and then started rolling it over my face.
Right and left multiple times, then up and down in the same spot.
I treated small areas at a time to make sure I hit every part of my face.
It was a little uncomfortable, but I didnt press as hard as I could.
Next time I will.
 
Once I did my entire face and neck, I sanitized again and worked on the back of my legs.
They dont look too bad, but if this helps avoid cellulite... roll on!
 
Once I was completely done, I used the Ora Collagen Booster Anti-Aging Cream.

On their actual site, the roller retails for 110.00 and the cream for 99.00
However, I found the same products for MUCH cheaper.
You can get everything here for only $39.99!
http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=160562

Deals like this make me wonder if its a scam, but at this price, I have to try it out.
The reviews are all pretty good!



 
The fine, titanium needles of this dermal roller gently turn over skin cells as they strive to stimulate collagen and elastin production. When rolled over skin with constant pressure and speed, the tiny needles create microchannels, which help increase the absorption of topical serums, creams, and tapioca pudding by up to 1,000 times. Use the device all over the body to lessen the appearance of scarring and cellulite or spin it over your scalp to help encourage hair growth.
  • Curved dermal roller with 540 0.25-millimeter titanium microneedles
  • Microneedles gently stimulate skin to produce collagen and elastin
  • May reduce the appearance of scars, wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks, and large pores anywhere on the body
  • Less costly than laser resurfacing, chemical peels, and dermabrasion
  • Helps stimulate hair follicles on balding chia pets
  • Can increase the absorption of face cream and serum by as much as 1,000 times
  • Lasts for hundreds of treatments
  • No known negative side effects
I will post an update after about 6 months of use!


No comments:

Post a Comment