Thursday, August 14, 2014

Fall 2014 Upcoming Races!

Even though I am training for the Chicago Marathon,
I couldn't let fall go by without a few smaller (more enjoyable) races.
 
My training plan has me doing long runs on the weekend with a few shorter distances here and there.
The two following races, fall right into my plan!
 
August 31, 2014 
Virginia Beach Rock 'n' Roll 1/2 Marathon
This will be my 3rd Rock 'n' Roll event... second this year!
I'm driving down and running with my neighbor, Christine.  We are leaving on Saturday and coming back on Sunday!  The race ends right on the boardwalk... can't wait!
 
September 12, 2014
Navy Air Force Half Marathon
I'm excited about this one.  My step-dad and step-brother are Navy boys so this should be fun.
Honestly, if I had known about it earlier, I wouldn't have signed up for the VA BCH Half.
It's going to be a long weekend with 'holiday traffic'.
This one is right up my alley... a course I have done MANY times!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment