Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Ipsy & Birchbox - September

Not much to say about Ipsy and Birchbox this month.
I still love it though... Christmas every month!
Whoohoo!

Ipsy


Crown Brush - Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush (love)
Pacifica - Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil (I dont like the color)
Cailyn - Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss (I dont like the color)
Mitchell and Peach - Luxury Hand Cream (I dont like the scent)
Nourish Organic - Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser (will save for a back-up!)
Oh... and I love the bag too.

Birchbox


Harvey Prince - Ageless Liquid Loofah (I liked it, but it had leaked everywhere... boo)
Davines Ol - All in One Milk (like)
Dr Jart+ - Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm (a little light for me)
Temptu S/B Highlighter (love)
Mereadesso - All In One Moisturizer (like)
Bonus
Davines Ol - Shampoo (will save for a back-up!)
Davines Ol - Conditioner (will save for a back-up!)

No complaints yet... my stockpile of goodies is growing.
There are a few items that I don't want and I LOVE surprising my best friend when she comes over... I just dump the box in front of her and she takes what she wants.  With my mom too!


No comments:

Post a Comment