Monday, September 8, 2014

Little Athletes

The time has come... fall sports!
Ok, my kids are 2 and 3, but it's fun for them and they need a little structure in the form of a classroom.
Michael will be doing Little Kickers (soccer).
Juliana will be doing Creative Movement (dance).
Michael has done this before and he's "ok" with it, but it's important we keep it up so that he gets used to practice and hopefully he will start looking forward to it.  If not, we will try something else.
T-ball and Karate are on my mind...

Dance is at 1000 on Saturdays and it was J's first time in a classroom setting.
To say she did amazing is an understatement... I was floored!
When I walked up to the classroom I noticed that all the parents were outside looking in through a one-way mirror (we could see in, but they couldn't see out).
I walked into the classroom and she immediately went and sat with the two teachers and 9 other students.
She was dressed perfectly... just like a professional dancer... of course!
She did everything the teachers asked of them and looked absolutely adorable.
There was one activity that she didn't want to wait her turn for (lol), but I thought she did great!
I can't wait until next week!


Look at her!!!!!!
The pics below are a little blurry b/c of the one-way mirror, but you get the idea - she's amazing!




 


Michael didn't do as well at soccer, but that's ok.
Soccer starts at 1100 so as soon as dance is over, we run to Manassas to watch him.
I think we will take a few weeks off though b/c it distracted him.
Not as much as the 110 degree facility though.  Their AC has been broken for weeks.  I was pissed.
Michael's cheeks were so red and he kept saying he was hot.  It was ridiculous.

However, doesn't he look adorable?

LOVE THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment