Monday, November 19, 2012

Ready for the holidays!

I am so ready for the holidays this season.  I just ordered our custom stockings and am anxiously awaiting their arrival!  Four stockings!  How exciting.  I haven't had a paycheck since August so the gifts will be limited, but the love will be there.  We have SO much to be thankful for this year.  Just the fact that Juliana is home and well is enough of a present for me (and maybe one pair of Uggs, lol).  

My husband took my son to a birthday party in Maryland yesterday.  This meant that Juliana and I were stuck in the house all day.  I didn't mind though... we've had a lot of bonding time and I love snuggling with her on the couch.  I did take advantage of a 2 year old free home though... the tree is up!  We usually wait for the weekend after Thanksgiving, but I had to take advantage of the time.  I've never put the tree up by myself before and I have to say, I was pretty proud!  Lugging that monster upstairs and putting it together was a beast!  I will admit that I definitely took a break  before decorating.  Juliana was so good.  We had the Redskins game on and she just slept and occasionally peeked at me in between dreams.  I just love her.

Here's a glimpse of Christmas in the Lambros house... 

 
And Juliana's Christmas outfit:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment